The country-soul genre is one of the most underrated styles of music today. This soulful mixture of country and gospel music is a must-listen for anyone who loves great music. We’ve put together a list of 10 must-listen country-soul songs that will have you tapping your feet and singing along in no time.
If you’re a fan of country music, then you’ll love country-soul. This genre is a fusion of both country and gospel music, and it’s absolutely beautiful. There’s something about the soulful vocals and twangy guitars that just make this style of music so special. If you’ve never given country-soul a try, then you’re missing out.
To help you get started, we’ve put together a list of 10 must-listen country-soul songs. These songs are the perfect introduction to this genre, and they’ll have you hooked in no time. Trust us, once you start listening to country-soul, you’ll be a fan for life.
1. “I’ll Take You There” by The Staple Singers
2. “Amazing Grace” by Aretha Franklin
3. “The Weight” by The Band
4. “Will the Circle Be Unbroken” by Hank Williams
5. “I Saw the Light” by Hank Williams
6. “I Still Believe in You” by Vince Gill
7. “Go Rest High on That Mountain” by Vince Gill
8. “He Stopped Loving Her Today” by George Jones
9. “The Angels Cried” by Alan Jackson
10. “Precious Lord, Take My Hand” by Mahalia Jackson
So there you have it, 10 must-listen country-soul songs. This genre is truly special, and we hope you enjoy these songs as much as we do. If you’re looking for more great music, then be sure to check out our other lists. Until next time, happy listening!